Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wow.... Wise Words.


 The following was sent to me via email...I really liked it and thought I would share. Please comment if you agree.
Thanks,
K.Bish


ATTITUDE
                                                              The                                         
Longer I live
The more I realize the
impact of attitude on my life.
Attitude to me, is more important than
facts. It is more important than the past, than
education, than money, than circumstances, than failures,
than what other people say or do. It is more important than
appearance, giftedness or skill, it will make or break a company…
a church…a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice
every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that
people will act in a certain way. We cannot change
 the inevitable. The only thing we can do
is play on the string we have, and that
is our attitude…I am convinced
that life is 10% what happens
to me and 90% how I react
to it. And so it is with you…
We are in charge of
our attitude.

By Charles Swindoll

 Be  a Dream Maker

·        Help others
·        Break the chains, barriers, and walls
·        Don’t follow the crowd
·        Make life count
·        Fight for your future
·        Have COURAGE – FAITH – DETERMINATION

No comments: